I use wikkawikki in two places
- on a hosted website with mysql and apache installed by someone else
- and on servers where I installed appserver

The hosted wiki's work fine
The wiki's on apserver work almost fine.
The problem is that wikinames lose their camelcase properties

To create a newpage I use eg NewPageLosingUpperCase
But my appserver wiki's create a new page with the name
newpagelosinguppercase all lowercase
I did not find a solution to correct this behaviour

If anyone has an idea .... henk . daalder at guldenlijn . nl
There are no comments on this page.
Valid XHTML :: Valid CSS: :: Powered by WikkaWiki