WikkaWiki is a flexible, standards-compliant and lightweight wiki engine written in PHP, which uses MySQL to store pages. Forked from WakkaWiki. Designed for speed, extensibility, and security. Released under the GPL license.
- Features: things you can do with Wikka.
- System requirements: what you need to install the package.
- The Wikka showcase: featured websites powered by WikkaWiki.
- Wikka sites: a comprehensive list of Wikka-powered websites in 37 languages.
- Wikka reviews: what people say about Wikka.
- See Wikka in action!
Developer Team you can:
user-contributed extensions are available for downloading.
development of Wikka or just share your ideas with the Wikka user community. Simply register a free account and join an existing discussion or start a new page. Wikka is an open source project and welcomes contributions from new developers. If you intend to contribute code to Wikka, please read this welcome page to get started. For a general overview of discussions related to Wikka development please refer to the Wikka Development Category.
features, report bugs, or browse the list of currently open issues via our tracker.
list of current integration projects with other software, including CMS, blog engines, bulletin boards, etc...
Recently changed pages on this server can also be displayed as a mindmap .
WikkaWiki? You can drop us a line or help spread the word.